West Side Runners meets every Tuesday at 6:30pm
at Patrick Carroll's (3961 Tennyson St)
3 mile run | 1.5 mile walk
Dogs and Kids welcome | Free and open to all abilities
Happy Hour after run/walk
Water for dogs provided on front sidewalk
Top ten reasons to join:
10. You don’t actually join anything - great for commitment-phobes!
9. It costs you nothing - save your money for gas
8. It’s in the neighborhood - save your gas money for beer
7. Who wouldn’t want to hang around with a bunch of sweaty people?
6. Meet other people who agree with #7
5. It beats running by yourself
4. It really beats running on a treadmill
3. Beer = 150 calories, 3 mile run = 300 calories burned. You do the math.
2. Who doesn't need another running shirt?
1. You can always record that really important TV show